Who closed my sprint?

We're using a Jira installation with Greenhopper in a test environment. During the test phase, all users have been given admin access despite my concerns. Now someone closed an active sprint I was working on; is there any way to find out when and by whom the sprint was closed?

5 answers

1 accepted

3 votes

Hi Leif,

Currently Greenhopper do not have the data to check who are the user close the sprint. I notice we have file a request to our developers to look on it, please see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6332. I recommend you to vote on it and add yourself as a watch list.

Regards,

John Chin

2 votes

Hi Leif,

You can definately see when the sprint was ended (time and date) in the Burndown Chart in the Report area of your board.

Finding out who closed the sprint is a bit trickier. I tested closing a sprint in my GreenHopper Board hoping to see the event logged in either the project activity stream or my activity stream and no such luck. I also do not see the user associated with the event in any of the reports.

If only there were a way to configure greenhopper reports...

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Alex

Seriously? There isn't a way to see who closed the sprint. There's also no way to re-open a sprint.

Below query can be used for finding the details of Closed date in Human readable format in MySql database

select ID,Name, FROM_UNIXTIME(Start_DATE/1000),FROM_UNIXTIME(COMPLETE_DATE/1000) as completed_dates from AO_60DB71_SPRINT where  FROM_UNIXTIME(COMPLETE_DATE/1000) >= '2015-06-01' and closed = 1;

Actually in Sprint table date's are stored in Big Int format(20 digits may be) so need to change it using FROM_UNIXTIME

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published Friday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

64 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot