Where can I find a copy of my Atlassian Contract

Nicki November 26, 2020

H Guys

Its that time of year, and the Auditors are asking for a copy of my Atlassian Contract.  I have put a support ticket in, but I am being chased for it.  Does anyone know where I might find it online at all??

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2020

Nicki,

Is this what you are looking for? https://www.atlassian.com/legal/cloud-terms-of-service

Nicki November 30, 2020

Thanks Brant, I sent that to them, but its not what they want.

I have contacted the support team for the details.

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2020

Hi Nicki,

I think this is a very personal question between you and Atlassian or at least between you and a solution partner. Brant already pasted in a link here to the ToS document but nobody can say for sure if it is what you are looking for.
We also cannot say from here what your Auditors really want to see.

Probably the best to speak to is the support team of Atlassian.

Cheers,
Daniel

Nicki November 30, 2020

HI Daniel, 

Thanks for your reply

I did indeed hear back from the support team, who have advised me that we dont have such a thing, so I have just forwarded the email to my Manager, who can send it to the Auditors. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events