When will `Show capacity on timeline` be available for Advanced Roadmaps Jira Cloud?

Peter Yoon May 10, 2021

Hello,

How Atlassian Uses Advanced Roadmaps <--- I was watching this video and was wondering... is capacity planning available for Jira Cloud?

Displaying capacity in a plan <--- The documentation here is for data centers and server.

The team capacity planner looks very helpful and I would love to implement it for our teams.

Thank you!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2021

Hi @Peter Yoon,

Capacity planning for Advanced Roadmaps is also available on Cloud, you access it by using the view settings menu to group by either Team or Sprint and then there is a checkbox "Show capacity on the timeline" that you can enable.

However - I notice that your question is tagged to indicate that you're on the standard plan, worth bearing in mind that Advanced Roadmaps is only available on Jira Premium.

Regards,

Dave 

Peter Yoon May 10, 2021

Hi @Dave

For some reason it shows above that I'm on the Standard Plan. I'm on the Premium Plan and have access to Advanced Roadmaps.

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 5.59.23 PM.png

I see! I found the checkbox for `Show capacity on timeline.`

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 6.00.04 PM.png

Thank you!

Like Dave likes this
1 vote
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2021

It looks like you haven't assigned any of the issues to any teams. You'll need to make sure that you've created teams (from the "Teams" tab) and then associate each team with a board that sprints. It's worth noting that you need to use boards as issues sources for your plan (as this is where sprints come from). You then need to assign issues to specific teams.

Regards,

Dave  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events