It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What's the best method to record testscripts within JIRA?

I want to be able to record precise actions and expected results against requirements that are already in JIRA and hopefully link to defects as they are raised. I've seen much online about various add-ons (Zephyr), or using Confluence and I found a sample file to download to show how JIRA can be used for Test Management but that requires an install to view which I can't do here. I really want to view screenshots of these to see how testscripts are recorded.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi - thanks for the answers. On first glance SynapseRT looks possibly all-encompassing and maybe not simple enough, but I'll forward the info. and see what's preferred.

Check out SynapseRT. It's our product and I think it's what you're looking for. I can give you a demo if you'd like.

If I understand correctly is this what you are looking for?

https://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

[New] Jenkins for Jira Software Cloud and a way to connect your hosted apps

Jenkins is the leading open-source automation server used by startups and enterprise teams to build, test and deploy code to production.   We are excited to announce an official integration betw...

2,095 views 1 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you