What's the best method to record testscripts within JIRA?

scott jameson November 3, 2013

I want to be able to record precise actions and expected results against requirements that are already in JIRA and hopefully link to defects as they are raised. I've seen much online about various add-ons (Zephyr), or using Confluence and I found a sample file to download to show how JIRA can be used for Test Management but that requires an install to view which I can't do here. I really want to view screenshots of these to see how testscripts are recorded.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
scott jameson November 5, 2013

Hi - thanks for the answers. On first glance SynapseRT looks possibly all-encompassing and maybe not simple enough, but I'll forward the info. and see what's preferred.

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2013

If I understand correctly is this what you are looking for?

https://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo

0 votes
Justin Leader
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2013
Check out SynapseRT. It's our product and I think it's what you're looking for. I can give you a demo if you'd like.

Suggest an answer