What is the Architecture of the Forge Jira FaaS Application?

Sarra MEHREZ April 30, 2023

What is the architecture of the Forge Jira application, given that it's a Function as a Service (FaaS) application? I'm curious about how the application logic is structured and how the various components interact with each other. Is it based on a serverless computing model, and if so, what are some of the key characteristics of this architecture? I'm asking this question to better understand how the Forge Jira application is designed and to gain insights into how FaaS architecture can be used in enterprise software development.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2023

I'm not an expert on the Forge architecture, but I can provide you with some helpful resources. The Atlassian developer channel on YouTube features videos that go into detail about the architecture (Atlassian Developer - YouTube). About Forge (atlassian.com) is a great place to start if you want to gain insight into the platform. If you have more specific questions, you can visit the Latest Forge topics on The Atlassian Developer Community.

I'm certain that other members of the community, who are also vendors in the Atlassian marketplace and currently working on developing Enterprise solutions with Forge, can contribute and provide insights on their experiences using Forge.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events