What if "Your subscription for Atlassian Cloud hasn't been renewed..."?

Domenico Del Franco January 1, 2021

"Your subscription for Atlassian Cloud hasn't been renewed. If you're a site admin, go to admin.atlassian.com View site bill to update your payment details." 

I'm a site admin but in my admin field I no longer see the site and so I can't manage the payment details..... what's the problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2021

what do you see when you go to admin.atlassian.com . Can you also check if you can get to Billing via COG icon > Billing?

Domenico Del Franco January 1, 2021

The account which create the site has received the following mail "Your subscription has been changed" --> Just him is able to access to the billing details and manage subscriptions by updating payment details, not the other admins apparently. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2021

Correct. There is generally one person setup as billing contact. That individual can add others I believe. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events