What are Admins using for Group Management

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2022

I have been auditing our Atlassian site for months. I have found no great way to audit groups other than finding where they are embedded manually in each permission, notification, security, scheme's and project etc. 

What are you using. API script, script runner, powerscripts, third party tool???

I have looked for add-ons with no real luck. Is there a Jira request to make this available addition to our internal admin tool set?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2022

Hi @Aaron Geister 

Welcome to the Community!!

Please find an existing support request here on the same feature

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-71967

I couldn't find any add-ons that achieve this requirement, Will try to keep posted on this thread.

For Cloud, we can extract the data from API by filtering out all the details from each scheme or shared objects

It may be used in

• Global Permissions
  • Project Roles
  • Project Permissions
  • Shared Filters, Shared Dashboards
  • Custom Fields
  • Notification Scheme
  • Workflows
  • Filter Subscriptions
  • Application Access
  • Saved Filter

Thanks,
Pramodh

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2022

Thanks for the reply. I was looking for this thread for the request. I will try to work on and API extract while waiting for the development of a admin fix. 

Like samantha_sharkov likes this

Suggest an answer