We're having trouble connecting to Test Details when using Zephyr Squad plugin

Triệu Nguyễn Minh Trí July 22, 2021

Dear Friends,

Today when we open BDD test case in Jira Squad, all test detail which I wrote has been gone.

Please help me check the issue

Zephyr error: We're having trouble connectiong to Test Details. Try contacting the developer for sup

Screenshot 2021-07-22 165712.png

8 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sanjeev Pande
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2021

Hello @Triệu Nguyễn Minh Trí , @u.nevase At Zephyr Squad, we got couple of tickets yesterday for the same issue and it was reported later that it automatically worked fine and users didn't do anything special.

We suspect it to be a network issue where the addon iframe itself is not fetched, and hence Test Details is not loaded.

I request you to check it again after some time and if problem persist, please open a ticket with us where we can debug the issue to find the root cause.

Also, could you please confirm if the issue is only for BDD test scenarios or non BDD Test as well?

Triệu Nguyễn Minh Trí July 25, 2021

Hello @Sanjeev Pande : The issue is solved. Thank you

Like Sanjeev Pande likes this
Frieda.Projansky April 4, 2022

I am seeing the issue

Mercedes MarottaKelly April 4, 2022

I've being having this issue for some weeks now. And the users are having a lot of problems with testning because of this.

1 vote

Facing this issue yet again

1 vote
Arvind Nagavelli March 24, 2022

We are facing issues for a few weeks now.  The issue will be resolved on its own and re-appear after a couple of days.  Very annoying as it is impacting the test progress. How to get it resolved?

I see the issue again

1 vote
Frieda.Projansky March 9, 2022

I am facing this issue today @san 

Sanjeev Pande
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2022

Hello @Frieda.Projansky 

With our infrastructure upgrade, we are also tuning the caching layer. This issue is a side effect of that. Please subscribe to the status page to know about any incidents.

https://status.zephyr4jiracloud.com/

Mercedes MarottaKelly March 22, 2022

Me too the same problem for 2 days before. But not today.  My problem was with cloned issues, and the Test Details changing the position on the page (I think).
When cloning, the Test Details are posioned under Test Executions...

@Sanjeev Pande I have been getting this message for the last hour blocking work
We're having trouble connecting to Zephyr Actions. Try contacting the developer for support.

0 votes
Eric Armah-Godwin February 14, 2023

I've had this issue a few times since last week and having it now.

0 votes
Amanda Scott April 4, 2022

This keeps occurring and brings work grinding to a halt every few days while we keep trying to refresh the ticket to see if they'll start loading again. 

Amanda Scott April 4, 2022

I have now been trying to load a test ticket – any test ticket – for 10 minutes now. This is not "Solved."

0 votes
Anne Vinod Martin December 19, 2021

I am facing the same issue as well

0 votes
u.nevase July 22, 2021

Facing the same issue on my end as well 

Suggest an answer