Wanted a pop up dialog box shown with a warning message

Wanted a pop up dialog box shown with a warning message when the transition is changed to Release to production.

In mY jira once the user select the Jira status as "Released to Production", i wanted to add a pop up warning dilogue box which states the text for the reconfirmation. How can i add that.

Tried to screen additon but its giving option of adding comments only.

Please help

3 answers

0 votes

It sounds like you are most of the way there - you have added a "transition screen".

But I think you need to add fields to it, if you want more than just a "comment" box.  If the additional data you want on it is just text and not asking the user for data, consider a "message for edit" field, provided by the Jira Toolkit add-on.

Thanks for the response. lemme get try that and get back to you

is it paid service?

Service?

i clicked on Add on in Jira Admin and cant find the option "Message for edit"

Please, read my original answer.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,727 views 14 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you