Wanted a pop up dialog box shown with a warning message

Roma Bakshi January 4, 2018

Wanted a pop up dialog box shown with a warning message when the transition is changed to Release to production.

In mY jira once the user select the Jira status as "Released to Production", i wanted to add a pop up warning dilogue box which states the text for the reconfirmation. How can i add that.

Tried to screen additon but its giving option of adding comments only.

Please help

3 answers

0 votes

is it paid service?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2018

Service?

i clicked on Add on in Jira Admin and cant find the option "Message for edit"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2018

Please, read my original answer.

0 votes

Thanks for the response. lemme get try that and get back to you

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2018

It sounds like you are most of the way there - you have added a "transition screen".

But I think you need to add fields to it, if you want more than just a "comment" box.  If the additional data you want on it is just text and not asking the user for data, consider a "message for edit" field, provided by the Jira Toolkit add-on.

Suggest an answer