Users can access to company-managed project

icalvelo May 10, 2023

Hello,

I want all my teammates to see the board and issues in the project I have created, but I don't want them to be admins of it so they are not able to access to the board.

I tried to add them to the project but it is only possible to add them as administrators.

Screenshot from 2023-05-10 13-38-33.pngIs there any way to allow of the users of my company to see this board/project?

2 answers

2 votes
JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2023

Hello @icalvelo 

Do you have other project roles in your instance ?

You can check that in Settings -> System -> Project Roles if you are Jira or Site Admin.

If it's not the case you can create a new role ("User" for example) and grant wanted permissions in your project's permission scheme (Settings -> Issues -> Permission Schemes).

After that you can return in your project's settings to add your team :)

Let me know if it's convenient,

Regards,

JM

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2023

Hi @icalvelo ,

you need to create a new Project Role first (System -> Security-> Project Roles), then update your Permission Scheme within your company.managed project and finally add users/groups to the new role in the project.

Hope this clarifies,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events