User unable to create account

Colleen Gotling May 5, 2023

I have a user that had an account about a year ago but then was disabled.  I tried to enable the account but he was not able to create his account.  He just kept getting the captcha over and over and over again.  So I removed his account and added it back in.  He is continuing to have the same issue.  Any ideas?  

1 answer

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

Hi @Colleen Gotling ,

I'd start with trying to remove the cookies from the browser. If that doesn't work, can you please have the user attempt to login from a different browser or a different machine? You can also try using incognito/private browsing mode.

Colleen Gotling May 5, 2023

We tried all of what you suggested, but still isn't working.  We are using SSO.  I did have him choose the option to use his microsoft account (which is what we always do).  It seems to go along well, he signs into the MS account, it requests the verification code.  He enters the verification code and then gets the captcha where he clicks on each box that has "something", those boxes fade out and another image appears in just those boxes and he continues to click until none of the boxes have the "something".  For everyone else, this is where they are not in Jira.  But for him, it goes to another different type of Captcha where it is one picture separated into boxes.  He again clicks the boxes that have the "whatever" showing.  He does this and it just gives him another captcha picture over and over again until he finally gets the error.  

Error.PNG

Colleen Gotling May 8, 2023

Any other ideas?  We are still having this issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events