Upgrade issue on IIS

Konstantin Alexandrov March 12, 2019

I had Jira 7.3.3, yesterday I upgraded it to 8.0.2 but I can't make it work.  I tried reinstalling 8.0.2 and restarting my server, nothing helps.

It's a windows 2012 server, iis 8 or 8.5

I use a connector like for 7.3.3. 
<Connector port="8080" relaxedPathChars="[]|" relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^&#x5c;&#x60;&quot;&lt;&gt;"
                   maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false"
                   maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443"
                   acceptCount="100" disableUploadTimeout="true" bindOnInit="false" scheme="http"
                   proxyName="tasks.inoclub.ru" proxyPort="80"/>

Sometime it loads but then it works very-very slowly - a page load takes 2-3 minutes (no matter if I start it locally using localhost or remotely using a domain name).

I see the following issue info:
Referer URL: Unknown
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create a session after the response has been committed
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create a session after the response has been committed
 at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.doGetSession(Request.java:3030) [catalina.jar:8.5.35]
 at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.getSession(Request.java:2468) [catalina.jar:8.5.35]
 at org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.getSession(RequestFacade.java:896) [catalina.jar:8.5.35]
 at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.PluginHttpRequestWrapper.getSession(PluginHttpRequestWrapper.java:127) [atlassian-plugins-servlet-5.0.2.jar:?]

1 answer

0 votes
brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2019

Hi @Konstantin Alexandrov , it looks like this is an error in the code, it is suggested here to restart the server and do a full re-index.

After you are logged in the system try to review each system add-ons and double check if there is a disabled add-on and re-enable it.

Another workaround is to remove the index and rebuild it again.

Suggest an answer