Unable transfer site to another organization

cmoreno_protelecom October 8, 2021

Hi!

I'm trying to transfer one site to another org, but i'm getting the error "Failed to perform action at this time. Please try again later.",

looking in the browser devtools i found that the transfer request is failing with the message "One of the organizations have vortex enabled"

How can solve this? i already followed de migration prop steps.

thanks for the help!!

2 answers

0 votes
Ed Letifov _TechTime - New Zealand_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2021

Hello, @cmoreno_protelecom 

It's most likely much more simple – if the site is new, it's using the "improved user management" experience... which alas has been "improved" to the level that this particular function doesn't work anymore.

The notice about it is at the top of the page @Brant Schroeder already posted: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/transfer-products-to-another-organization/

Transferring products won’t work in the improved user management experience.

From your organization at admin.atlassian.com, if the Users list and Groups list are under the Directory tab, you have the improved user management experience and transferring products is disabled. Contact Support to transfer your products to another organization or add a new product to your organization.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2021

@cmoreno_protelecom 

Please double check and make sure you have done all of the following: 

• Remove all security configurations, which include SAML SSO and user provisioning for the organization or G suite for sites.

• Cancel your Atlassian Access subscription. See Changes that your users will notice when you unsubscribe.

• Remove verified domains from the Domains page. You’ll need to reverify all domains again from the organization where you transfer all products.

• Revoke admin API keys from the API keys page. You can recreate them for the organization where you transfer all products.
  • Make sure you’re an admin of both organizations. If you aren’t, ask an admin for the other organization to make you an admin.

https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/transfer-products-to-another-organization/

Suggest an answer