Unable to migrate to postgres

sbentin May 6, 2019

I'm trying to migrate to postgres. I've done as written in the documentation. Created a backup. I've created the user and db on the remote db, set it up to accept remote connections.

I'm able to connect to it from a remote client.

When I run config.sh and set it up test works and is successful. However when I try to connect and set up the db from the web setup it is unable to connect no matter what I put in.

Using 7.13.1

1 answer

0 votes
sara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2019

Hi,

There are lot of reasons for this.

Few of them.

1.Check postgres pg_hba.conf file to check the connections are allowed and also mention the user and ip address of application node.

2.Is both running in same machine?

3.5432 postgres postgres port must be open.

sbentin May 9, 2019

Thanks for answering, however  If you would read my post again you would see that all of the above was done. More over I can connect remotely, even from jira config.sh. My problem is that I can't connect from jira setup and thus can not setup the jira schema. If there was another way to setup the schema it would most likely help my situation.

Suggest an answer