Unable to get rid of pop-up "logged in as another user"

Nader January 3, 2020

I have Jira admin rights and was testing a permission on behalf of another user so I logged in as another user.  However after switching back the notification that I am logged in as another user keeps popping up.  Not sure how I can get rid of this notification.  It does not appear that I am logged in as another user because I see my own profile and my own work.  And The switch back link is not working ( not doing anything) and the notification does not specify what user I am logged in as (which it typically does) !  Is there anyway I can reset this so I don't get the annoying notification?  I tried logging out completely, closing the browser etc.  But when I log back in I still get the notification that I am logged in as another user.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2020

Hello Nader,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The issue that you are facing was reported as a bug. For more details, please check the link below:

Please, click on "This affects my team" and also watch to receive updates about the bug.

Currently, there is no workaround for that.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer