US didnt showed in the Backlogs when i change her status

Oussema Marai April 19, 2023

hi, i am a Admin , i create a new status called "for review" , when i used on a US he didnt showed in the Backlog , but i found her in Issues !! 1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2023

Hello @Oussema Marai 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

After adding the status to the workflow, did you confirm that it is mapped to a column for your board?

Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 1.26.40 PM.png

Oussema Marai April 20, 2023

mmlmlm.PNG

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

Thank you for that image. That confirms that you have added it to a column on your board.

I see that the For Review status shows there are 0 issues

Can you show us a screen image of a US that is currently in that status that is not appearing on your board? I only need to see the Status, the issue key, and the issue type. All other information can be blacked out if it is confidential.

Oussema Marai April 25, 2023

after i changed the status of , i refreshed the page so the ticket 51 disappeared and didn't showed in the board  and I verified in Tickets (sc "d")

b.PNGa.PNGd.PNGc.PNG

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2023

Thank you for the additional screen images.

I see that your For Review status is grey. That indicates it is part of the To Do status category. Statuses are grouped into three Status Categories:

Gray - To Do category - meaning work has not yet started

Blue - In Progress category - meaning work is in progress

Green - Done category - meaning work is complete.

Issues should progress from To Do to In Progress to Done statues. These should be arranged from left to right on your board, and you issues should move across the board from left to right through the statues.

The column farthest to the right on your board should be a green status, indicating that issues in that column are complete.

For a Kanban board issues that are in the column farthest to the right will be automatically hidden when they have been in that column for 14 days or longer. This is a feature of Jira to reduce the clutter on the board by hiding issues that are Done, since you should no longer need to view them if the work is complete.

If you For Review status is used to indicate that work still needs to be done, then the column for that status should not be on the right. If you move that column to the left do the issues then display in the column?

Oussema Marai April 26, 2023

thank you @Trudy Claspill  its seems fixed ! 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2023

I'm glad I could help.

If your issue has been resolved, please consider marking the Answer as Accepted to help other users find posts with validated solutions.

Like Oussema Marai likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events