URGENT! Need to Create one KANBAN board for Multiple teams

MOHD SALEEMUDDIN March 29, 2023

Hi All

I have 5 teams, have created one KANBAN board, when i created filter to view current sprint for board, it's displaying
Future Epics in In-progress Status
completed sprint US in - Done status

Can any one guide me how should i create right filter to the board

Below filter i am using now

project in (ABC, , DEF, MNO, PQR, XYZ) AND Sprint in openSprints() AND fixVersion = "ABCD1" OR component in (AB123, AB234) ORDER BY Rank ASC

All team are using same fix version & component, these 5 teams are in different sprints

Thanks in Advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2023

Hi @MOHD SALEEMUDDIN and welcome to the community,

Can you please explain a bit more of what you want to see in your kanban board?

First and foremost you have to have your filter. The one you are currently using will fetch all issues in the selected projects belonging to an active sprint and which they have a specific fix version OR any other issue which have the componenets AB123 and AB234). Is this statement correct? If not then perhaps you need to either add somewhere a parenthesis, or maybe change the OR to AND.

Then you create your board based on the above filter. And after creating it, you have to go to the board settings and create/adjust the columns to match all statuses from all issues that the above filter will yield.

Suggest an answer