UI of Atlassian Jira Cloud free subscription is broken for me.

Manish Ranjan December 30, 2020

Hi All,

I am not able to create Jira Ticket, Active Sprints/Backlog page are not loading for me as expected, Administrative page too is not getting loaded properly. I have site-administrator access on and using Google chrome 87.0

However, my other colleagues who have access to this site are not facing any such issue.

Steps taken to resolve it from my end:

1) Restarted my system.

2) Cache and browser history cleared.

3) access in chrome incognito mode.

4) Accessed with another browser

Please can anyone help me, how could I resolve this issue?

Distorted_View.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2020

Hi @Manish Ranjan

first I double checked if there is any known issue today and also checked on my Cloud site but everything is fine.

If I understand you correctly this is also happening with other browsers - do you use any kind of plugins in them (probably for ad blocking and such which could be triggering on parts of the URL for example)?

Apart from that are you using any proxy or additional internet tooling software on your system? Any protection software could be over engaged and be blocking the URL.

If that all does not help this might mean your PC does something special blocking those pages (intentionally or unintentionally).

Regards,
Daniel

Manish Ranjan December 30, 2020

Hi @Daniel Ebers

I am not using any plugin in  my browsers. Also i have allowed all cookies. It was working perfectly till yesterday. 

I did installed Zephyr for Jira Cloud recently, I came across a page that shows that it has "high memory consumption Issue". 

Will check after uninstalling the plugin.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events