Trying to connect with Sharepoint through power automate

Ilyas Mohammad December 8, 2022

I am trying to make an power automate flow from sharepoint entry to jira issue entry but i cannot get through after filling all the information. the attached picture provided is the error msg that keeps popping up.Jira error.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

Hi @Ilyas Mohammad Are you trying to create an issue in JIRA using power automate and Issue field data you are filling from Sharepoint site? 

Thanks

V.Y

Ilyas Mohammad December 8, 2022

That is correct @Vikrant Yadav . so i already have a flow of MS forms which saves the data of the forms on a sharepoint list. I am also trying to add the action that with the same data saved on sharepoint list an issue on Jira be also created.

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

You are using Jira cloud and you are able to connect jira cloud in power automate ? 

As per the error message it seems that JIRA is not connected with Power Automate.

Screenshot 2022-12-08 212911.png

Ilyas Mohammad December 9, 2022

I put in the email and the token and the link to the jira list, not sure if i am going wrong with filling those details in or how,

Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 9, 2022

@Ilyas Mohammad  In JIRA connector, in Connection Name you can put any name like JIRA, 

In JIRA instance :- Put JIRA Cloud URL for eg :- https://sitename.atlassian.net/

In Username :- put email address 

in API token - Put API token generated from Atlassian Account. 

Once connection established, you get green tick. 

After that you can use this connector for creating new issues in select. Select all required details. 

JIRA Connector.png

Thanks

V.Y

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events