Too many email notifications after unsubscribing

zoya_aboujaish May 1, 2024

After adjusting my personal settings, I am still receiving too many email notifications on tickets I am not watching and have nothing to do with me.

It is very messy as I receive over 700 email in a day. 

Please see my personal settings below:

personal_settings.png

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2024

@zoya_aboujaish Take a look at this https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-your-jira-personal-settings/ Following this you should be able to trim them down to what you want.

zoya_aboujaish May 1, 2024

Please see above for my current settings. I have disabled auto watching for tickets I interact with. 

I still receive many email notifications for tickets I did not even interact with. 

zoya_aboujaish May 7, 2024

Any recommendations for this issue?? I am still getting hundreds of emails daily even though I have updated my settings

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2024

If you double checked general personal settings and are getting a lot of notifications.  I am wondering if there is an automation or a workflow notification that is sending the information.  Are you getting notified on all issues from all projects or is it specific to certain projects?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events