Time tracking

Malavika L P August 31, 2022

Hi All,

I have a project planned with all the product backlog items listed and sprint activities all created. We have a remote team also working on the project so I would like to know if anyone can help guide me on how to track the time spent on the internal discussions and doubt clarification calls taken for this particular project.

Scenario 1

If I track all the discussions and doubt clarification sessions in the same project the project man-days will go overboard

Scenario 2

If I do not follow scenario 1 and if I track it under separate internal team activities, I do not have a track of the same  

So can I ask you how this is tracked in Jira in your organizations? and the pros and cons of each scenario

1 answer

1 vote
Chris Chappelear _Tempo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 31, 2022

Hello Malavika!

There are some great apps on the Atlassian Marketplace that can assist with your time tracking needs.

The Accounts and Teams feature within Tempo Timesheets could help with your specific use case but I invite you to check out the other apps available as well.

Tempo Timesheets Screenshot 083122.png

Full disclosure - I work for the company who developed Tempo Timesheets.

Best,

Chris

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events