The tickets which are assigned to me is not showing up in assigned to me category?

Arushi Thakur September 30, 2019

The ticket which are assigned to me are not showing up in assigned to me category. Following is the screenshot attatched. I have tried multiple times, but it does not show in my category list. Assigned to me tickets are still 0

Capture(a).PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Victor Salmon August 24, 2023

I'm having this same issue but only when tickets are "done" or "awaiting validation" -- how do I get these to show up in the assigned to me area when those tickets are assigned to me?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2023

Hi @Victor Salmon ,

if the resolution is set then the issues will not appear in the Assigned to me under the Your work drop down. You can create a filter and display any issue assigned to you.

assignee = currentuser()

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2019

Can you view the details of the “assigned to me” JQL by editing the queue and share here? Also, if you use this filter as a test what are the results?

Assignee = currentuser() and resolution is empty

Suggest an answer