Tempo Teams

Aswathi D April 26, 2023

Hi ... Is it possible to remove Sunday and Saturday from the below configuration.

Can someone please help

IMG_20230426_181357.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Susan Wu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2023

Hi @Aswathi D ,

You can uncheck the "Show Weekends" option in "View" dropdown. This is a user setting. https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/367165970/Viewing+and+Navigating+the+My+Work+Calendar+in+Tempo+Timesheets+for+Server?src=search

Best regards,

Susan Wu

Tempo Product Expert

Aswathi D April 26, 2023

Hi @Susan Wu ,

Thank you

Aswathi D April 28, 2023

Hi @Susan Wu 

Is it possible to remove Monday or any other days working days ?

Susan Wu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2023

Hi @Aswathi D ,

At the moment, it's not possible to remove weekdays.

BR,

Susan Wu

Tempo Product Expert

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
0 votes
Sopo Tamarashvili June 11, 2023

Hello, My tempo stopped working. I didn't get any notification about it but can't open reports or log. Does anyone have the same issue? or how can I fix it?

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2023

Hi, @Sopo Tamarashvili. In situations like this it is always best to:

1. check the status of Tempo's cloud systems (you can also subscribe to this page for automatic incident updates)
  2. and/or contact the Tempo support team directly. 

I understand that your message/incident was on a Sunday — non-business hours — but this is still the right course of action 👍

Meanwhile, I hope things have returned to normal for you.

Best,

-dave

Like Sopo Tamarashvili likes this

Suggest an answer