TCM tool for JIRA on demand

I was looking for a good test case management tool that can be integrated with JIRA on demand. I came across this link

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Integrate+JIRA+With+A+Test+Case+Manager#IntegrateJIRAWithATestCaseManager-ApTestManager

I wanted to know if the additional tools listed here can also be integrated with JIRA ondemand (issues) and Atlassian ondemand (requirements)?

6 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

Hello Priya,

many of these plugins are not available for JIRA on demand:

- Zephyr : not available

- Beahve : not available

- Synapse : not available

- Structure.Testy : not available

- Enterprice Tester : not available

In order to verify if a plugin is available, please, go on the related plugin page on the marketplace and verify pricing for on-demand. If a plugin is not availble, you will find "This add-on is available for OnDemand."

Hope this helps,

Fabio

0 vote

That document pretty much covers your options. You can "integrate" others if you're willing to do all the work on the test case management tool, such that it communicates with OnDemand over REST.

That was helpful Fabio -

Fabio Racobaldo [Herzum]

I am checking this for all the add ons.

I noticed that Enterprice Tester mentions it is available for on demand, but your comment says it is not. So is it that you have tried and found it not to work?

0 vote

Hello Priya,

Enterprise Tester https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/plugin.jetis not available for JIRA On-Demand.

Please, take a look to the provided link.

Regards,

Fabio

Hello Fabio,

I am looking at the Pricing overview sectiona and when I click on On Demand, it mentions 'This add-on is available for OnDemand.'

Or am I looking at the wrong place? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Priya

0 vote

you're right Priya. Sorry for that.

Regards,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Mar 28, 2018 in Jira Software

Can a company’s culture make or break agile adoption?

Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...

12,058 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you