Sum or Count Automatically on JIRA Dashboard/Confluence

NORBERTUS WUSANA May 6, 2023

Hello, I currently plan to manage the report such as summary of some data, and I need to calculate those data automatically (sum and multiplication). I plan to only use the JIRA Dashboard or visual report attached on confluence page. Not using function or JIRA workflow.

Anyone can help?

Thank you

3 answers

0 votes
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 25, 2023

Hi @NORBERTUS WUSANA 

Dashboard Hub for Jira, app that my company develops, includes the "Formula Cards" gadget, which allows you to create highly visual cards that display the result of custom field calculations. See it firsthand in the second slide of this externally shared Agile dashboard.

To also add it to Confluence reports, it can be easily exported in .png in one click. Or, if you want to actually embed the Formula Cards gadget into your pages, you can also try Dashboard Hub for Confluence, which allows to add dashboards and nearly 100 powerful metrics to Confluence documents.

Hope it helps, remember that both apps offer a free 30 day trial. You can reach out to me with any questions :)

Iván García, Product Marketing Manager at Appfire

Formula-Cards-gadget1.png

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 25, 2023

Hi @NORBERTUS WUSANA,

I am Marlene from codefortynine.

You could check out our app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.

With the statistics gadgets of our app, you can sum up any Jira number field on your Jira dashboard. It is also possible to calculate average, max and min. Multiplication is not possible at the moment. 

Could you elaborate a bit more on, why and what you need to do multiplication on? 

You can check out Quick Filters without installation on our demo dashboards.

0 votes
Marcin Wiktor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2023

What kind of data do you mean?
Aggregated sums/multiplication of issue count or some specific field?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events