Suitable Gagdet for Aging projects

Yash Pradhan April 13, 2023

can you help me find the best Gadget for Ageing ,
It should work like. Average aging for each project so that it could help me track each any every project on going within our organization.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 14, 2023

Hi @Yash Pradhan,

it would be good to understand what exactly you mean by "aging".

The answer to your question obviously depends on this definition, but I'd be confident that you can find a solution in the Atlassian Marketplace. E.g., I believe that you can get pretty close using the app my team and I are working, JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a number of advanced features, including various so-called smart columns that aren't natively available (like e.g. the time since created), the ability to group your issues by any issue field(s), as well to calculate sum-ups across these issue groups.

With these, you can easily create a view like this:

project-aging.gif

You can view and group by any issue field(s) and configure different sum-up styles - so there's a lot of flexibility; it really just depends on how you define "aging".

As said above, there may be other apps in the Marketplace that can help with this, too. You may already know that you can trial any app for free for 1 month, and depending on the size of your size, it may be free forever. So if an app is an option for your, perhaps try a few and see which works best for you.

Hope this helps,

Best,

Hannes

Yash Pradhan April 15, 2023

Aging I meant is, Lets say I logged couple of issues, one at 1st Jan 2021 and other at 1st Feb 2021 and I would like to do a filter today (16th Feb 2021), which should list these two defects, along with the duration (Current date minus the date on which the issue is created)

Thanks for your kind response will ask my management, If this JXL for jira work for us.

0 votes
Answer accepted
john hans April 13, 2023

Here are some of the best project tracker tools that you can use to track your project progress:

• nTask 
  • Podio 
  • Wrike 
  • Monday.com 
  • Jira 

These tools can help you track your project progress by providing features such as customized workflows, team collaboration and reporting, client portals for project insight sharing, easy reporting and analytics, and building custom project workflows  https://pifra.com.pk/pifra-bill-tracking-system/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events