Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Subtasks no longer display under task in ios app

Using the iOS app on an iPhone you used to be able to see all of the sub tasks listed under the task when viewing the task issue but it seems like the app updated (from 144.0.0 to 145.0.0 on 12/14/21) and now you can no longer see the sub tasks (I can only see parent and linked issues but no subtasks anymore). 

Was this a planned change to the operation of the app or do I need to change some setting to re-enable viewing subtasks when viewing a task?

How can I see a list of sub tasks when viewing the parent task?

5 answers

1 vote
effeKtSVK I'm New Here Jan 14, 2022

This is a recurring bug, it's happening for like a third time in last year. I believe this is a backend issue because even if I downgrade to previous versions via TestFlight it still doesn't work... The app becomes basically useless...

0 votes

Same behaviour in macOS app.

Seeing the same thing. Please fix this.

Same here too.

Hi,

we have the same problem.

We don't see the subtask in the task on the ipad app - but in the webview we can see it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

806 views 24 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you