Studying for ACP-610 - Question about permissions:

Carolyn Allen December 7, 2022

Hello - just wondering if someone can answer this questions...

I am studying for my ACP-610 Cert exam, but I am unable to download / access a DC instance, so I only have cloud to test / play with.     My question is around Permissions - there seems to be extra permissions in DC that I didn't see in Cloud.

Three permissions mentioned in the Doco include:

Start Sprints

Complete Sprints

Edit Sprints

My understanding is that all these functions were managed with the ManageSprints in Cloud, but they seem to be additional permissions here...   Can anyone confirm this is the case??

Thanks  :-)

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2023

@Carolyn Allen 

What you have listed is correct.  In DC you have two additional sprint permissions on the Project Permission Scheme (Start/Complete Sprints and Edit Sprints).  These are in addition to the manage sprint permission.  More information can be found here https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/sprint-permissions-and-defined-processes-983794894.html#:~:text=To%20set%20these%20permissions%2C%20click,everyone%2C%20besides%20the%20Scrum%20Masters. 

Suggest an answer