Structure Gantt - Get rid of pin icon that indicates fixed duration on the gantt chart

Manali Butey June 20, 2021

Hi Team

The solid bars at the beginning and end of each task are a good enough indicators of the the fact that its a fixed duration task and hence i want to get rid of the pin icon highlighted in yellow below from the gantt chart. Is this achievable ?pin.PNG 

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
alexeypegov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2021

Hello Manali!

This is Alexey from ALM Works,

there is an option to hide all indicator icons:

Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 13.57.16.png

Please, note that turning Task Indicators off will also hide other icons like Agile Mode, etc.

Best regards,

Alexey

Manali Butey June 23, 2021

@alexeypegov  - thanks for that. could you point me to the knowledge article on this.Thanks

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

Hi, @Manali Butey.  You can find the details here.

-dave [ALM Works]

Manali Butey June 23, 2021

awesome thanks.

another qq @Dave Rosenlund 
I am trying to get the gantt chart to use a formula field ('Progress' in pic below) for progress calculation. Even though it mentions here that I can use any other field apart from work estimate the options are limited. How can I achieve this ?

Picture1.png

'Progress' formula field is based on Status and ignores parent issue + no 'Apply Resolution'

Capture.PNG

Suggest an answer