@Suvradip Paul Thanks for writing to me by taking your time!!! I have navigated myself by using above instructions, I can see the story points of an individual stories(after clicking on epic panel and selected individual epic)!! However we have 300+ epics and I need to calculate all those (Epics-->stories--->story points)!!! I need the sum of all those story points of stories!!!
Could you please help with this!!!
For a ready made solution, to visualize your hierarchies and track sum up at each level, you can try out our add-on Agile Tools.
Key features of the app are :
1) Links/Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps/Issue Links parent child relationship.
2) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask
3) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track your issues.
4) Worklogs Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features
5) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days
Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events