Start Sprint and Complete Sprint Option not reflecting

jatinkum
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2024

I am not able to see Start Sprint and Complete Sprint Option in JIRA 1.jpg2.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2024

Hi @jatinkum and welcome to the Community!

Since you're only sharing partial screenshots, you leave us quite a lot of room for random guessing what might be the cause, such as:

• do you already have an active sprint on this board? If so, it is very well possible that you can't start another sprint.
  • is your project team managed or company managed?
  • if it is company managed, do you have the manage sprints and schedule issues permission in the project?
  • If this board includes issues from multiple projects, what does your board filter look like? If the board filter is a so-called complex filter, you need the above permission in all projects included in the filter. It might even be that the filter is too complex for Jira to determine which projects are included, which results in the start and complete sprint buttons being unavailable (this typically happens when you use stuff like "assignee in (...)", "reporter in (...)", "labels in (...)", ... without specifying the projects you are searching for.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events