Standard trial started on its own?

Jerry S. June 1, 2021

Yesterday at night (about 9PM my time) I was sent 2 emails about joining Jira software and starting a free standard plan trial.

Is there a way to find out what happened? we're 10 users on the site, 2 admins, I did not leave Jira or do anything related to it past 5PM, the other admin on the site said the same, so why did I get both of those emails? I disabled the 14 day trial because I never asked for it.

Is there something like an action history to know how this even happened?

Screenshot 2021-06-02 093046.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2021

Hello Mike and welcome to the Community!

Thanks for flagging this, I reviewed your site and was able to see your billing and technical contact did initiate an upgrade from your Free plan to a Standard plan trial.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Jerry S. June 6, 2021

Technical contact? are you able to see which account activated it? is there a way for me to see this?

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2021

Hello Mike,

I can't send the email directly as Community is a public forum. I can let you know the email is similar to i____z@yourdomain.something.

I hope this information proves helpful.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Jerry S. June 8, 2021

Thank you, that's the other admin, guess he activated it without noticing or something, I'll ask him

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events