Sprint

atta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2021

Hello Everyone

I have created a sprint and the operations
how can i send everything the sprint and the tasks in slack after i started the sprint

i would be very thank you for your answer and your help

best regards
zakaria

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2021

Hi @atta , welcome to the Community!

You could use an Automation rule to send a message to Slack with all the issues in the sprint when the sprint starts. Here's how that would work:

1. Create a new Automation rule (either globally or in the project you're working in)
  2. Use the Sprint Started trigger as the trigger for the rule
  3. Do a Lookup Issues action with JQL that captures issues in your sprint. An example of that JQL might be:
    Sprint in openSprints() and project = ABC
  4. Use the Send Slack message action to send a message to your Slack channel. You can use the smart value from the lookup issue action to list all the issues. Example message:
    The sprint has started and we are committed to the following issues:
    {{#lookupIssues}}
    • <{{issue.toUrl}}|*{{issue.key}}* {{issue.summary}}>
    {{/}}

The article about lookup issues has a pretty similar example to this, sending a list of items still open in a sprint to Slack on a schedule. That's a good reference point for a longer-winded explanation of setting this Automation rule up.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events