Sprint field not available in Board > Issue Detail View

Evelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2022

We have a team that uses a Kanban board to get an overview of issues other teams work on. A little unconventional, but it works for them.

But one thing does not work: They like to click an issue and see in the details view if the issue is assigned to some sprint of one of the other teams.

But Issue Details View does not show the sprint field, and it is not available for adding. I would unterstand that for Kanban Boards but Scrum Boards are the same. 

Do I overlook something? Or is it just not wanted because of Scrum / Kanban methodology reasons? Or is it our slightly aged Jira 7.0.10?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Evelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2022

Oh, I looked in the wrong place. It's the card configuration. You add the Sprint field in the card layout.

Sharon Morris October 18, 2022

How do i get to the card layout?

Sharon Morris October 20, 2022

disregard - I figured it out - thanks for your help Evelin

Suggest an answer