Some agile boards are not visible

Sanghoon Kim June 9, 2015

Hi all, 

I cannot access the "Geomagic Control board" even though I am an administrator of it. 

I have no idea why I cannot see the "Geomagic Control Board". 

Let me know what is happening?

Geomagic Control is not visible.jpg

image2015-6-9 19:56:55.png

1 answer

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2015

Check if you have permission to view the filter which is used to pull data in this agile board. The existing board administrator can check this for you.

Rahul

We already had checked it. The filter is as followed. [ project in ("Geomagic Control", "Geometry Platform") ORDER BY Rank ASC ] I have permission to access "Geomagic Control Project" and "Geomagic Platform Project".

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2015

Do you have permission to access the filter?

I cannot see the filter. So I cannot not check if I have permission to access the filter.

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2015

So that is the problem. Get your board administrator to give you read permissions on the filter and you should seee the board then.

Suggest an answer