Some agile boards are not visible

Hi all, 

I cannot access the "Geomagic Control board" even though I am an administrator of it. 

I have no idea why I cannot see the "Geomagic Control Board". 

Let me know what is happening?

Geomagic Control is not visible.jpg

image2015-6-9 19:56:55.png

1 answer

Check if you have permission to view the filter which is used to pull data in this agile board. The existing board administrator can check this for you.

Rahul

We already had checked it. The filter is as followed. [ project in ("Geomagic Control", "Geometry Platform") ORDER BY Rank ASC ] I have permission to access "Geomagic Control Project" and "Geomagic Platform Project".

Do you have permission to access the filter?

I cannot see the filter. So I cannot not check if I have permission to access the filter.

So that is the problem. Get your board administrator to give you read permissions on the filter and you should seee the board then.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,761 views 14 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you