It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Some agile boards are not visible

Sanghoon Kim Jun 09, 2015

Hi all, 

I cannot access the "Geomagic Control board" even though I am an administrator of it. 

I have no idea why I cannot see the "Geomagic Control Board". 

Let me know what is happening?

Geomagic Control is not visible.jpg

image2015-6-9 19:56:55.png

1 answer

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra] Jun 09, 2015

Check if you have permission to view the filter which is used to pull data in this agile board. The existing board administrator can check this for you.

Rahul

We already had checked it. The filter is as followed. [ project in ("Geomagic Control", "Geometry Platform") ORDER BY Rank ASC ] I have permission to access "Geomagic Control Project" and "Geomagic Platform Project".

Do you have permission to access the filter?

I cannot see the filter. So I cannot not check if I have permission to access the filter.

So that is the problem. Get your board administrator to give you read permissions on the filter and you should seee the board then.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Early Access: If you use Jenkins and Jira Software Cloud, you need to read this!

The Jira Software Cloud Team has been busy working on a simple, secure, and reliable way to integrate your build and deployment information from Jenkins with Jira Software Cloud. This means you don’t...

318 views 0 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you