Seeking Jira Expert Consultation

Tristan Karten May 22, 2023
Hello Atlassian Community, 

Our team has recently adopted Jira for project management and issue tracking. As our organization's needs continue to grow and evolve, we are interested in seeking out  professional consultation services to optimize our Jira usage. 

We are particularly interested in finding a reliable and experienced consultancy that can provide guidance and expertise in areas such as:

• Advanced configuration and customization of Jira workflows to match our specific business processes.
    • Dashboards to include more detail around an individual’s view of the system and their deliverables
  • Integration of Jira with other tools and systems in our tech stack.
    • Use Cases and integrations for Jira Modules such as Customer Service, Service Management
  • Best practices for scaling Jira usage and maintaining performance as our projects and user base expand.
  • Efficient utilization of Jira add-ons and plugins to enhance functionality and productivity.
    • Create an epic by an incoming e-mail from outside the organization. We would be open to a replica of functionality that the YaSoon (Jira for outlook)  plugin uses
  • User training and adoption strategies to ensure our team is maximizing the benefits of Jira.
  • Jira CRM Capabilities 
    • Available by default entered Once. Contact information such as phone numbers, Titles, and Roles of the contact. Without repeating the entry for every Epic.
    • Salesforce Integration 

If any of you have had positive experiences with Jira consultation services or can recommend trusted consultancy firms or individuals, we would greatly appreciate your suggestions. We are particularly interested in hearing about consultants who have a deep understanding of Jira software and a proven track record of delivering successful implementations.

Please feel free to share your recommendations, experiences, and any insights that you think could be valuable for us in this regard. 

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. We look forward to hearing from you.

Leave a comment below or reach me at Tkarten@mironova.com

Cheers, 

Tristan

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

Hello @Tristan Karten 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Have you taken a look at the Atlassian Partner Directory?

https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/

That can help you sort for partners based on locations, specializations, etc.

Disclaimer: I work for an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner in North America.

Tristan Karten May 23, 2023

Hey @Trudy Claspill 

Yes! I've actually already submitted a request for referral but have not heard back from Atlassian. 

Do you have any partner recommendation?  

Thanks!

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

Well, I would recommend the company for which I work, if you are operating in North America.

Our listing in the partner directory: Praecipio 

Our company website: Praecipio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events