Search for jira issues on which I worked

Xu Nie August 22, 2022

In user profile page, I can view issues on which I worked, even if then are not owned by me. I want to see the same stuff in my dash board. But I don't know how to make a filter match these issues. I can't find a issue field that contains information telling me I worked on this issue. 

SOS!

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

Hi @Xu Nie ,

You cannot list all tickets which you have not owned and just commented. Native jira doesn't have condition like "commented by"

You can make use of "assignee was" condition which will give list of all tickets which are and were assigned to you previously.  

Xu Nie August 22, 2022

It works. Thanks! 

^^

Like # people like this
0 votes
Barnali Putatunda
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2022

Hi Xu,

You can try something like: worklogAuthor = currentUser()

This will give all the issues worked on by the current logged in user. Hope this helps.

-Barnali

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

worklogAuthor gives tickets where you have added the time/work log entry. 

0 votes
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2022

Hi @Xu Nie what do you mean by worked on?  Were these issues assigned to you at one point?  Did you perform edits on issues that were not yours?  Trying to understand your ask here.

Xu Nie August 22, 2022

I want issues that are assigned to me at one point.

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2022

@Xu Nie as per @Rilwan Ahmed yayyy :) and yes this is why I was asking.

Like Xu Nie likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events