Search by Issue Key

Gustavo Silva May 16, 2016

Hi there,

We are trying to search issues by key on calendar's log work, and it is working only by summary. Is it a bug, or the plug-in will not search by key anymore?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2016

Hi Gustavo,

That's a bug. Will be fixed till Wednesday, May 18.

Thank you for reporting!

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2016

Can do nothing for this since for cloud I can not develop custom REST to return suggestions and Atlassian is not willing to fix what they consider as not a bug.

0 votes
Gustavo Silva May 24, 2016

Hi Volodymyr,

I saw that for some projects, the query is working normaly, but for others, doesn't work.

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2016

Hi Gustavo,

Pushed the fix. Actually it's more work-around than fix since it's caused by unpredictable behavior of the IssuePicker Rest API described here: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ACJIRA-314. I call it bug, Altassian calls it expected behavior smile.

Please update me if it works for you.

Suggest an answer