Scriptrunner can't respond to emails

carlo van den elshout March 29, 2023

I want to be able to respond to jira cloud scriptrunner emails, but they will not appear with the tickets.

2 answers

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Modus Create March 31, 2023

Same question as Nic. If you're looking for the ability to hit reply and have the email go to the right place, and you're open to using another app we support this out of the box in Notification Assistant for Jira.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I'm sorry, I do not understand the question.  It's the "respond" - are you looking for Scriptrunner to respond to emails (as in the question title), or do you mean if you respond (by replying to an email?), nothing happens?

carlo van den elshout April 3, 2023

When a customer gets an email that has been send with script runner, when they respond the response isn't  come to us in a ticket. We don't receive it either.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023

Ok, so how have you set up the email handler or email channel to read the mailbox the replies are being sent to?

carlo van den elshout April 4, 2023

we use MarkupBuilder and then the post function. 

carlo van den elshout April 4, 2023

I am really new in scriptrunner query's so if you can tell me where to set up the email handler 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events