ScriptRunner filter sync has stopped working

Stu October 16, 2018

Hi, I have many boards that have issues with subtasks.  I have been successfully using ScriptRunner to allow me to display the issues on a Kanban board, as swimlanes with the sub-tasks beneath them on the Kanban.  

I've had the Filter sync interval period set to 1 min, so we would need to wait 1 min, then you would see the subtask appear. 

This auto syncing has stopped, so sub-tasks are not displaying like they have done in the past, which is having a huge impact on us. I'm getting lots of complaints.  I haven't touched anything in the ScriptRunner settings.  I checked the settings with the sync interval period and it is still set to 1min.  

Can someone pls help urgently?

Is there a known issue with ScriptRunner?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2018

Hi Stu,

Thank you for your question.

I notice that you have raised issue inside of the ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud support portal and we will work to resolve this issue on the support ticket. 

Regards,

Kristian

Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2018

Hi Stu,

I just wanted to update you on here as well to let you know that we have resolved the issue and added details of the cause of this issue on our status page at http://status.connect.adaptavist.com/ so that other customers looking at this ticket understand what the cause of the issue was.

Regards,

Kristian

Stu October 17, 2018

Ok thanks guys for the speedy fix.  Cheers

0 votes
Venkatesh Palavai October 3, 2022

Hi @Kristian Walker (Adaptavist): I want to sync the Jira ticket and a JSM ticket in same instance. Using Script Runner can we implement that?

Suggest an answer