Screen fields are not showing by default in Create Issue Window

Andrea Pareja May 21, 2021

I created screens for creating each type of issue with different fields, screens are associated with screens schemes and the project Issue Type Screen Scheme.

When I open the Create Issue Window I cannot see the screen fields, I have to go to the Configure Field options and check all the fields. So the list in the Configure Field option it is updated with my Screen fields, but I want them to show always by default to everyone in the team.

JiraQuestion.png

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2021

Hi Andrea - Just click the All link in the Configure Fields popup. Then all of the fields will be available each time you create. 

Thank you, John, it worked fine for me. Will everyone in the Team needs to click the All link too?

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2021

Yes, they will as this is a per user configuration. 

Like Andrea Pareja likes this

Thanks for your help

Like John Funk likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2021

Hello @Andrea Pareja 

Adding to what @John Funk said, there is currently a change request in Atlassian's backlog to add a feature to have a way to set this to show All fields all the time for all users.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-27707

Thanks, I voted for the request.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events