Satifation rate

Remy Levi May 19, 2023

Do you think it is possible to have in a jira report not only the Rate ( 5 star or 4 star, etc) but also the comments posted by the users?

Customer Rate and comments.png

3 answers

1 vote
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

The Better Excel Exporter app can export both the "stars" value (integer in the 1-5 range) and the satisfaction comment. See the column "F" in this spreadsheet:

jira-service-management-tickets-with-customer-satisfaction.png

See more samples here.

Tip: if you need only the number or only the text, it is easy to split the cell value using an Excel formula.

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2023

Hi @Remy Levi,

Yes. That is actually a standard report available in your Service Desk. If you check under Reports > Satisfaction, you should be able to find it.

Hope this helps! 

Remy Levi May 20, 2023

yes great. I am just trying to create a dashboard and would like to add thee satisfaction rate and the comment in it.

If you know how to do it.

Great and thanks!

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 24, 2023

Hi @Remy Levi

if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, this is available out-of-the-box via the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a number of so-called "smart columns" that aren’t natively available, including the satisfaction comment.

This is how it looks in action:

satisfaction-comment.gif

As you can see above, you can easily sort and filter by the satisfaction comment; you can also use it across JXL's advanced features, such as support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting.

All this "just works", so there's no scripting whatsoever required.

Any questions just let me know,

Best,

Hannes

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders