I'm trying to develop my skills producing reports and charts in Jira. Are there any sample projects that you can send me where I can work on these skills?
Hello @The Chris Remy Project
Welcome to the community.
As per this post:
...you can get a project with sample data by going through the interface to create an Agile board.
1. Click in the Quick Search field in the upper right near your avatar.
2. At the bottom of the pop-up you'll see "Go To All" followed by buttons. Click on the Boards button.
3. Click the Create Board button. You'll get a pop up like this:
4. Click on the link under the type of board you want. You'll be prompted to accept (or change) the name and key for the sample project.
5. Then click Create Board and the board and project will be created. Note that this will be a Company Managed project, not a Team Managed project.
Hi Atlassian's, How is your journey with #Atlympics 2021 so far....excited! Me too, same excitement. Here's my typical team planning and vision dashboard which I used to share to my management and ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events