Roadmap

Gustavo Angelo October 19, 2018

Im using JIRA on Cloud and following the guide on https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/roadmap-957979308.html?_ga=2.121290765.462515256.1539963574-353073545.1527010888

I couldnt find the option "feature" inside my Project Settings.

How do I enable this roadmap feature?

Regards,

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2018

Hello,

It means that your project is a classic project, not a next-gen project. You need to create a next-gen project.

TJ Johnson October 23, 2018

How do you change a project from a classic project to a next gen one? Is this possible? How do you even know if your project is a classic one?

Also is it possible to view all roadmaps from all projects at once in one view once the above is sorted? 

Like Rui Ewald likes this
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2018

You can find out if your project is a next-gen project from the project detail view. There is not the Project Type field there:

Untitled.png

It is not possible to change a classic project to a next-gen project. You should create a new next-gen project and move all issues from the classic project to the new one.

Roadmap only works for a single next-gen project. It can not select issues from other projects.

Like Paul Vu likes this
TJ Johnson October 23, 2018

thanks!

Suggest an answer