Roadmap of projects connected to BigGantt

ALBERTO ROSSI November 30, 2021

Hello, here is an example of how much Jira sucks.

We have Jira and BigGantt. We have projects with Epics and Sprints in Roadmap and the nice BigGantt button in eachj projkect. As soon as we press it we are allowed to create the BigGantt for that project and immediately a warning appears.

Here is a screenshot for it:

biggant1.jpg

If I click on Read more it opens a new tab completely blank and nothing happens.

If I search for help the screenshot are, as usual, of a previous version and it is of no use at all:

biggant2.jpg

So, there is no possibility to solve this warning. If you close it and open the Roadmap, the epics have fixed start and due date and, if you clear them (no possibility to change, even though the help says so), they will go back to the previous ones. Of course, the closed sprints will keep their dates and are out of hte Epics date and I get a warning on the Roadmpa that I cannot resolve.

So I click again on the BigGantt button and, surprise, surprise, it doesn't open and stays there loading forever.

The question is: how to solve all these problems?

The real question is: how difficult is to import the Jira projects in Clickup? Can't wait to unsusbcribe from this usless tool.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 1, 2021

Hi @ALBERTO ROSSI

I am sorry that you experience the inconvenience.
Please be advised that app entry directly from the Jira project is not active at the moment. However, the issue has been identified and fixed. Approximately during the two coming weeks, we will release the fix version.

Regarding warning popups, please reach out to contact Technical Support via our Service Desk. BigPicture Team will gladly assist you to pinpoint the exact cause of the issue and resolve it. 
In case of any functionality questions, just tag me in this thread.
ALBERTO ROSSI December 1, 2021

Dear Anna, thank you for your reply.
I will contact the support but wouldn't it be better (and possible) to have a nice manual to read or some video tutorials? Of course, this would force Jira not to change layout every month...

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 8, 2021
Thank you for your feedback! Please, notify me if any particular topics you are missing in our Documentation.

Meanwhile, please be advised that we continuously improve the quality of information, readability, and clarity of every section of our wiki page. Furthermore, check out our YouTube Channel, where we have a whole section of Tutorial videos.
ALBERTO ROSSI December 8, 2021

Dear Anna,

thank you. I think we solved all the issues with Jira and its add ons by moving to Clickup.

Radwa Omar January 12, 2022

Hello @Anna-BigPicture  I have the same issue with my Jira cloud instance after adding Biggant...

Do you have any suggestions?

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
January 13, 2022

Hi @Radwa Omar

Could you be so kind as to describe the problem more precisely? Thank you. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events