Roadmap Dashboard

Juan Fuentes April 17, 2023

I added a roadmap to my dashboard but no data is displaying.  All my other widgets like charts, calendars etc show the data just fine.  Is there a way to fix that of display the Ghant from the roadmap board. 

1 answer

0 votes
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2023

Hi @Juan Fuentes - The Roadmap Gadget naming is a bit misleading.  It is actually tied to releases. 

Similar to native reports like velocity, epic burndown, etc. there is currently no way to display an AR plan on the dashboard.  You have a couple alternatives:

1. Display a link to the plan on your dashboard: Leverage a dummy issue to store a link to your plan in the Description field and then use the Filter Results Gadget to display only the description of that dummy issue
  2. Use Confluence instead of the dashboard:  You can leverage some of the common Jira gadgets as a macro in Confluence as well as display a dynamic view of an AR Plan within a Confluence page.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events