Restore System is failing

Jeffrey Melies September 24, 2015

I'm attempting to restore Development from Production because of an issue with our Agile plugin, the restore is failing with the following error:

java.sql.SQLException: Cannot find the object "jira.AO_60DB71_NONWORKINGDAY.index_ao_60db71_non1145824037" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.

However I can see and access this table, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers

0 votes
Jeffrey Melies October 8, 2015

My problem was I used "jira" as my scheme name, I guess there is a known issue, I renamed the scheme to "dbo" and it restored as expected.

0 votes
Pilar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

Are you sure the version on jira-agile is the same on your development server as that in your production.

IF not, upgrade your development server's JIRA agile version and then try the xml import.

If it still does not work, use DB tools to do the database import instead of relying on xml import.

Suggest an answer