Resolution gets updated but not the status while migrating a project from one cloud instance to othe

prashantgera April 14, 2021

I tried migrating a project from one cloud instance to another cloud instance. Though the resolution is captured but not the issue status. Please find the attached image. jira1.png  As per the image shown, the status still shows "Backlog" but the resolution shows "Done" where actually the ticket is already closed.

Do I need to do it manually or is there a way to mark all Done issues, actually done in

status.

1 answer

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

Hi @prashantgera 

How did you migrated the project? Can you elaborate those steps?

prashantgera April 14, 2021

Firstly, I created the blanked project in the destination instance. Also, created all the templates and components. Then, I exported the .csv file and included all the fields which are mandatory in my Project (source instance). Being an Admin to the instance, I did it through Settings==>System==>External System Import and map all the fields. It has mapped all the Project key, issue id,issue type et al 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events