You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
We have many requirements that we need to be reviewed by a group of experts.
Each of the experts must provide comments, and all reviews must be monitored and a dashboard must be maintained.
Can this be assisted by a plug-in? By some kind of method to assing many requirements to many experts, maybe as sub-tasks?
I´m Bernhard from Ease Solutions, the vendor of R4J.
We are working on a review cockpit solution right now and will share first draft solution soon to your interested customers.
Please request your need via our support portal, so we can invite you.
Bernhard from Ease Solutions
I am from the Requirement Yogi team!
We are an app that helps you manage requirements in Confluence. I think your question can be answered, depending on wether your experts will have access to your Confluence site, and if you are on Data Center or Cloud.
- On Data Center, you can export your requirements from Confluence to excel, and let your experts add comments, then you can re-import them in the app using the Excel Loop.
- On Cloud, you can export your requirements to excel, but there is no way to import them back in Confluence, so your users would need to have access to your Confluence site to add comments.
You can also take a look at document approval apps in the marketplace if that is better for you. I think it also depends if you see requirement management in Jira or Confluence, there are a lot of apps in the marketplace that could help you I believe.
Let me know if you have more questions, or if you would like to have a call, contact us in our customer portal: https://support.requirementyogi.com/.
Hi @Mileva Briand,
many thanks for your reply! Currently we are using Jira/R4J for requirments management. Unfortunately there are not really Add-ons for "issue approval" available in marketplace. What I'm looking for is:
1) Select issues and assign them to reviewers (currently we use custom multiuser field to achieve this)
2) Notify the reviewer (e.g., per E-mail + customer filter to let the review directly access the requirements to be reviewed)
3) Let the reviewers express that the did the review (e.g. again custom multiuser field + comments). Inline comments in jira for issues would be great indeed but not yet supported.
4) Now how can we easily get the issue that require improvement, e.g. with filter checking wether comments have been added? However resolving comments is also not supported in Jira, so it's difficult to keep track what is open / done :( and for which requirements a second review round can be triggered.
Maybe in combination with the issue status, it is possible to monitor the requirements that still need improvement. I think that automation could also help to reduce the manual effort of status change, however I haven't yet configured automated tasks.
If you have recommendations for supporting such a review process, I would love to hear it, Alexander