Reports Grouped by Assignee

sai chinamuthevi April 18, 2023

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a solution where I have 2 fields "Original Estimate" and "Time spent" in my tasks . I am trying to get report which is grouped by assignee and labels which  Assignee has spent this much time when he has got this much estimated time for this label .
Assignee | SUM(Original Estimate) | SUM(Time Spent) | Label
Assignee1 20h 30m 21h 45m Label 1
Assignee2 21h 35m 21h 45m Label 1
Assignee2 1d 23h 4m 1d Label 2

3 answers

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 3, 2023

Hi @sai chinamuthevi,

I am Marlene, product manager of Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.

Maybe our Marketplace app could fit your needs. With our app you can sum up any Jira number field, including "time spent" and "original estimate" with the following gadgets:

• Quick Issue Statistics
  • Quick Two Dimensional Filter Statistics
  • Quick Pie Chart

quick-filters-jira-dashboards_time-spent.pngYou can check out our app without installation on our demo dashboards. 

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 19, 2023

Hi @sai chinamuthevi

if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, this should be easy to do with the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a number of advanced features, including the ability to group issues by any issue field(s), and to calculate sum-ups across these groups of issues. With these, you can build a view like this in just a couple of clicks:

group-by-assignee-and-labels.gif

Any questions just let me know,

Best,

Hannes

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2023

Hi @sai chinamuthevi 

I do not believe that is possible with out-of-the-box features. 

If you only had one grouping category (i.e., Assignee OR Label), you could create such a report using an automation rule.  With two groups you could either export to a spreadsheet and use a pivot table report or investigate the Atlassian Marketplace for an addon gadget/report tool.

Kind regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events